Bollo Property Developments Limited are preparing a detailed planning application for a commercial led mixed-use scheme with a view to submitting to London Borough of Ealing Council for consideration this spring.
The proposals include:
- A high quality scheme that will support local small – medium sized businesses;
- Re-provision of 150% of the existing commercial floorspace, allowing for additional employment opportunities in the local area;
- Around 95 new homes, including 35% affordable homes;
- Sustainable development of a brownfield site;
- Roof terraces and play space; and
- High quality landscaping.
For more information on the scheme please view ‘The Site & Proposals’ tab above and then tell us what you think.
Please click on the Feedback tab above to complete a feedback form or use the contact details provided if you have any questions.